our Members are our Community
JARC is dedicated to promoting the Amateur Radio hobby as well as being there in the times of need for our community. We rely on our members to help us carry out our mission. Becoming a member helps support the club in more ways than just paying dues. We hold and sponsor many events each year (Contesting, Ham Radio License Study classes, Field Day, VEC Testing) and we need members to help us do this.
The dues we collect help keep our club resources such as the club stations and repeaters operating so that they are there for all to use. Since no club would be fun if it was all work parties and volunteer/charity work we’re also a social club. We’re always looking for new members, whether your an experienced radio operator or just have an interest in the hobby and are looking to get your ham radio license. Come on down to one our of Thursday Night meetings or Open Houses and see what we’re all about!
- Full Membership $36 per year
- Family Membership $18 per year *
- Associate Membership $36 per year
- Student Membership $18 per year
* Family Membership is Full membership plus $18 for each additional family member living in the same household up to a maximum of $72. Attach a separate application for each member.
To become a member of JARC, fill out the membership application, and then either mail it with your check to the club address or drop by the clubhouse during any one of our Thursday Night meetings or Open House days. Click here to print the membership application.